Hydration Stations and HCI Tent
We can supply portable Hydration Stations or the HCI tent to support your next event.
HCI Hydration Stations
For a nominal fee, we can provide portable hydration units called ‘Hydration Stations’ for use at community events in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven. Hydration Stations have several benefits:
- Free supply of cooled and filtered drinking water for event attendees
- Healthiest hydrating beverage option (zero calories, zero sugar)
- Reduces plastic waste – less litter, less pollution.
You can apply to have the HCI tent, staffed by local volunteers, at your next community event.
Volunteers provide information and resources about prevention of disease, healthy living, sustainability and accessible programs in the local region for people of all ages.
To make a booking please complete this expression of interest form and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with more information.
HCI Hydration Stations are provided to applicable community events for a small hire fee of $25 (GST inclusive) which we can facilitate via PayPal. This simply helps us with cleaning, safety & maintenance costs. This fee is payable whether you are interested in the Hydration Station on its’ own, OR when it’s accompanied by our tent and events staff.
- Event to be held in the Illawarra or Shoalhaven regions.
- Free attendance for the general public.
- Managed by a not-for-profit organisation, school or community group.
- Efforts to stage a healthy and sustainable event can be demonstrated – see our Healthy and Sustainable Events Guide.
Collection and return of Hydration Stations are the responsibility of the event organiser if unaccompanied by HCI team.