Active In‑Betweens provides opportunities for children to:
- Eat and learn about healthy food.
- Connect positively with peers and supportive adults.
- Learn about interpersonal behaviours that contribute to good health and positive self-esteem.
- Engage with positive social and neighbourhood connection opportunities (e.g. youth services, local sporting clubs).
Children are empowered to:
- Increase their health literacy.
- Think independently.
- Increase their self-advocacy.
- Proactively keep their communities and environments safe.
Weekly, after-school programs are currently available at:
- Bellambi (Bellza).
- Bundaleer (Bundy) in Warrawong.
- Albion Park Rail
Active In‑Betweens is a community-based program with strong partnerships and community stakeholders promoting intersectoral collaboration. Current partners include:
For more information, contact: Michelle t. 4283 8111 or e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Active In-Betweens Resources:
Active At Home Activity – Frisbee!
Active At Home Activity – Hoola Hoop!
Active At Home Activity – Hacky Sack!
Active At Home Activity – Bounce Ball!